Deleting your WeVideo account
You can delete your WeVideo account at any time. If you change your mind, you might not be able to recover it.
Note: Mobile users will need to do this process on a web (non mobile) device.
Note: If you are on an education or business plan, the owner/admin of your organization will have to delete your account on your behalf from the admin tab.
Step 1: What deleting your account means
- You will lose all data and content in that account, like projects, edits, imported media, and finished exports.
- You will no longer be able to access the account from the web or mobile apps
Step 2: Review & download your info
Before you delete your account:
Step 3: Delete your account
Note: If you have more than one WeVideo account, deleting one won't delete the others.
Note: If you have an active subscription, you must cancel your subscription before you are able to delete your account.
- Navigate to your account page
- Expand the "Manage personal data" section
- Click "Permanently delete this account"
- Click "Close my account"
- Click "Confirm"