This article explains how to export your GoAnimate video clips to WeVideo, and where to access them in WeVideo.
Connect GoAnimate to WeVideo for the first time and exporting:
- Click on "Share/Export
- The "Share or Export your Video" Pop-up will appear. Click on the WeVideo icon:
- A "Export your video to WeVideo" pop-up will appear. Enter your e-mail address and click on "Find Account on WeVideo"
- When the message "Registered on WeVideo" appears next to the e-mail you entered, click on "Proceed to Export"
- The "Export your video to WeVideo" pop-up will reappear. Click on "Export
- You'll receive an e-mail once your video is ready.
To find your GoAnimate Clip in WeVideo
- In your Projects, click on the GoAnimate folder. This folder is automatically created when you link your GoAnimate account with WeVideo
- Your exported video will appear there. You can now open any video and manipulate the video clip from the "Project Media" folder: