After you have created your video, you can share it on Twitter.
Sharing a video to Twitter can be accomplished in a few easy steps:
- Navigate to the Exports tab within WeVideo
- Double click on the video you wish to share
- Look toward the lower right of the page and click on the Twitter icon (Circled in blue above)
- First time use - you will need to Authorize WeVideo to post to Twitter for you.
- Once authorized, fill out the tweet as desired
- Tweet your video and wait for a Twitter notification
Videos posted will display and play natively on your Twitter feed. Please note that Twitter recompresses videos which may cause a change in quality to your video.
Please note that if you do not provide WeVideo with the proper permissions to tweet, this process will fail. In that situation, you will need to reconnect to Twitter and provide the proper permissions for us to post on your timeline/page.
Disconnecting your WeVideo account from Twitter
If you want to change the Twitter account you are sending videos to, you can disconnect/reconnect the Twitter account via the Account page. Simply click on the "disconnect" or "connect" button next to the Twitter icon.
You can also disconnect access from Twitter's app settings.